In order to keep the management organization as it is, each entity can group her employees in different departments.
In order to define a department you need to complete the following details:
- Parent - a department that is above the created department
- Manager - the person responsible for the department
- Description - short summary regarding the department’s activity
- Members - add members to the department
- Roles - each department can have a role assigned. For example, you can assign the student role for an entire department.
- Status - A department can be active or inactive.